Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{sweet.o.r.}

>> Friday, August 28, 2009





I gladly escaped from potty training madness on Tuesday evening to photograph sweet O.R. and her mom and her grandma at the beach. We had a GORGEOUS evening, which was the opposite of the original day we had planned to take these photographs. Pouring down rain, lightning, and such is not ideal for outdoor photographs. We had such a great time playing at the beach and exploring all of the wonders that this rustic beach had to offer. I believe grandma only took shells home on the airplane and ditched all of her clothes! She was so cute! Enjoy this set and HAPPY WEEKEND.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, we COMPLETED our first sticker chart today so off to Target we went in the pouring down rain. Addy picked out "bathtub baby," even though I encouraged something different . . . for crying out loud, how many babies does one girl need? Alas, it was HER choice so the Powells now have yet another baby that will be naked in no time. For whatever reason, none - NONE - of the girls' pretend babies have clothes. Neither do their barbies. Strange.

0 comments:

Post a Comment