Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.nostalgia.entry}

>> Monday, August 24, 2009



So the theme this week is "nostalgia" at i heart faces, and I wasn't really sure what to post, as that word means different things to different people. I found a picture of a little boy that has an expression that screams "nostalgia" to me. I suppose he doesn't have much to look back on in his little life, but who knows what he was thinking about at that moment. He looks like he was remembering something . . . Check out more nostalgic photo entries at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/!


2 comments:

Jessica Marie August 25, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

He's such a cutie! This is a wonderful photo! :)

Lisa August 25, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

How lovely! Such a darling babe.

Post a Comment