Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{so.sweet}

>> Saturday, August 22, 2009





I had the utmost privilege of photographing one of the most Godly, beautiful, humble, kind, gentle women I know. We have served in CBS together, and she was our Assistant Teaching Director last year. She asked me if I would photograph her husband and her at the marsh, as it is absolutely stunning this time of year in the lowcountry. The marsh grass is emerald green, and it makes the water look almost tropical. Her husband thought that this was literally a one shot deal . . . I took all of one picture, and he started to walk away like, "You got it, right? I'm done." Oh no, I thought. I explained, "I'm going to take LOTS of pictures. Here we go!" My enthusiasm was not matched by his. He seemed less than thrilled. Apparently, he doesn't even like to smile. And I thought photographing two grown adults would be EASY. After all, I chase around two year olds, wait for brand new babies to be happy, and try to avoid eye rolling from the older kiddos. However, I want you to know that I got WAY more than a smile from her husband. I got SEVERAL. And, he even threw in a few dance moves for me. It was SO much fun, and I think he may have just enjoyed himself . . . a little. I hope you enjoy these precious pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment