Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{13.kids.and.i.lost.count}

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009





Holy cow. I arose at 5:15 Tuesday morning in order to depart my house and be at the beach by 6:40 am. I needed 20 minutes to prepare for what was about to occur. 13 children and 8 adults descended on the beach at 7:00 am, ready for what we hoped would be fabulous pictures as a present to the lucky grandmother. And, as nervous as I was, it turned out to be really fun and, all in all, the kids did an amazing job. Of course, there were meltdowns (thank goodness for a last minute decision to bring fruit snacks) and, no, I did not get the perfect picture of all 13 kids together (are you kidding??). BUT, it was an experience that I will not soon forget, and I most grateful for the opportunity to try and capture a few precious moments through my lens. What a privilege! Now, I must go to bed. Editing that many pictures will wear anyone out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment