Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{sweet.baby.l}

>> Wednesday, August 19, 2009





My amazing friend, Jen (mother of 6 . . . almost 7!), knitted me this GORGEOUS pink, fuzzy blanket and matching hat, and I could not WAIT to try it out! I didn't have to wait long, as this beautiful bundle was happy to let me play and experiment with my newest baby blanket and hat. Baby L also had a super silly brother and sister, who were more than willing to let me snap away while we waited for her to be ready. I just love the expressions of kids, as they are so real and genuine. And, can you stand the baby hat?? I realize it's 100+ degrees here, but I'll do anything for a great picture. You just wipe the sweat off the baby when you're done! (Just kidding.) Enjoy this sweet baby girl and drool over that blanket and hat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment