Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{my.beautiful.momma}

>> Monday, August 17, 2009





While my mom says she wants this birthday of hers to just pass by, I cannot, as there is so much to be celebrated in the precious woman that I proudly call my momma. For, she is the woman I will always look up to, even though I'm a good couple of inches taller than her. If anyone could be my hero, it would be her, even though I know earthly heroes fail from time to time. She is a woman of great strength in her fragility that comes not from her but from her God and mine. She is a woman of noble character that cannot be missed, even by people who barely know her. She is a woman who has (and continues to go through) many dark times but is always in search of the Light. Even when He appears to have ceased shining. She is a woman who has shown me what it means to be a Godly mother by being a Godly grandmother to my two precious girls. I have heard it said that the second most influential people in a child's life besides their parents are their grandparents . . . Delaney and Addy are blessed beyond measure! She is a woman who has influenced me in ways she cannot even imagine. I am certain I would be nowhere near where I am today without her and my precious daddy. She is a woman who is one of my very best friends, and I don't really know what I would do without her.

Oh I could go on and on except for two little girls who are fully capable of destroying things in a matter of milliseconds, particularly the one with the shock of blond hair. :-) So, Momma, may I encourage you this very special day. May you know that you are loved with an everlasting love, a love that will never let go, never give up . . . even when it feels just the opposite. I love you so much, my good buddy.

Love,
Me

1 comments:

Susanne August 18, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

You've got to stop, I'm tearing up just reading it! Love to you Ms. Sealey and Happy Birthday from the Baisch's! Love, Susanne

Post a Comment