Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{a.kodak.moment}

>> Saturday, August 8, 2009












No, seriously. It WAS a Kodak moment . . . the last name of the precious (and large!) family that I photographed was indeed KODAK! No pressure there, right? As I drove to this session, the sky kept getting darker and darker, and I was praying my little heart out that the rain would hold enough long enough to get this session in. (Of course, I got lost getting there . . . again. Willy someone PLEASE buy me a GPS system??) I barely met everyone, and we were snapping pictures like crazy! BUT, the rain did indeed hold off, and we even got to go to the beach and play around! That has to be one of my favorite pasttimes . . . taking pictures of precious kids while they play at the beach. SOOO fun! Kodak family, I hope you see some Kodak moments in your session! I loved it!
P.S. Can you tell which one wasn't a fan of my camera? None of my goofiness worked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment