Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.bubbles.entry}

>> Monday, August 17, 2009


After a few weeks of being insanely busy, things are quiet on the front again, and so I am super excited to post my second entry for i heart faces. The theme this week is "bubbles," and I instantly thought of a most HILAROUS bubble picture in which the little boy I was photographing was literally foaming at the mouth with bubbles. Mind you, this same little boy cried through all of the other family pictures . . . until the bubbles came out. Then, his most beautiful smile came out! Head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ for more bubblicious fun!

6 comments:

Jenny Froh August 17, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

So darling!!! You can tell he's having so much fun!!!!

Unknown August 17, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

This picture really brings out the fun that he was having. Great shot!!

Jodie August 17, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Thats cute! Hes so happy!

Unknown August 17, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

What a great picture. I love the joy I see. So, so sweet. This is one of my favorites. I just love the child like happiness and thrill with bubbles. So sweet!

Post a Comment