Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{beautiful.baby.o.&.the.gorgeous.triplets}

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009
















Have you ever heard sweet triplet girls sing "Jesus Loves Me" to their new little brother? That was the highlight of the photo shoot that I did a photo shoot with a precious baby boy and his three BEAUTIFUL sisters, who just happen to be triplets. (I really needed a video camera to capture the total moment!) I totally jumped at the opportunity to photograph this gorgeous family, and I had such a hard time choosing which pictures to edit, as you can see. Baby O. happily sat in my favorite wooden bowl as I snapped away and then we went outside where I got a chance to photograph his sisters. It is so funny how I didn't really know these sisters and, yet, as I took their pictures for only a brief time, their personalities began to shine. Each one was so distinct, and I loved what I was able to capture through my lens. I hope I get to photograph them again and again and again. I loved every precious minute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment