Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{beautiful.don't.make.me.smile.C}

>> Monday, August 10, 2009












I was so thrilled to meet a most precious and wonderful family on Saturday that had one of the most ADORABLE little girls ever - even if I had to sweat it out just to see her crack a smile. Have you ever met one of those kids that just isn't super amused by the regular goofy antics? Don't worry . . . we did get her to smile. And even when she wasn't smiling, she was still so stinkin' cute. Can you stand it? Aren't her parents GORGEOUS too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment