Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{wedding.overload}

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009












So I'm not an "official" wedding photographer. But, I have a brand new appreciation for those folks who are solely wedding photographers . . . The work is HUGE! BUT, how much FUN have I had reliving the magic of the day! I have had a BALL working on the pictures from the wedding I photographed last Saturday. My precious, sweet, patient husband agreed to take off the whole day today to hang out with the girls while I hunkered down in front of my computer and got down to some wedding business. So, while the morning started shaky (Addy sat on the potty for an hour and a half before she finally went. Potty training is just not fun at all. Addy clearly could care less. I mean, truly. Not a care.) I'm worn out, people. And I haven't moved much from my trusty computer chair. But, what a beautiful and precious thing that I get to do! Now, I'm not done (so don't get too excited yet, Amie), but I am making some serious progress. So, here's a little sneak peek. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment