Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{crazy.busy}

>> Sunday, July 19, 2009
















Well, I am so super grateful that I had the opportunity to meet some precious families this week. And, I got to photograph a beautiful senior as well . . . SOOO much fun! If you know any seniors, send them my way. I promise it won't be the cheesy experience that most high schools offer.










As I was photographing this senior, it occurred to me that one day, my girls will be all grown up and ready for the next chapter in their lives. I know, I know, not for a LOOOONG time, right? But, just the same, it brought tears to my eyes. Oh, how FAST they are growing up. Addy's legs looked a mile long today when I was changing her diaper. (P.S. - I recently asked Addy when she wanted to use the potty. She usually responds, "Wednesday." I don't know what's special about Wednesday, but I'm pretty excited. Unfortunately, it's never the current Wednesday. So, when I asked her a few days ago, she says, "Um, maybe next year." NEXT YEAR? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Please pray. Addy tends to do things in the most difficult manner possible.) Anyway, back to my teary eyes. Then, I looked at Delaney, with the sparkle in her eyes (and on her shoes, as she chose to wear her glittery shoes with socks and a sundress to church today. Not a battle I was willing to fight. Willy tried. He lost.) and I'm just amazed that she has but one more year of preschool and then she's off to "big" school.










I'm off to take more pictures . . . before they get any bigger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment