Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{definitely.not.photoshopped.}

>> Friday, July 17, 2009


So I am working on some pictures of a most precious family, and this picture pops up . . . Can you stand it? How HILARIOUS is the look on that little brother's face? Oh yeah, he knew exactly what he was doing . . . and he loved it. If this doesn't make you laugh out loud, I'm not sure what will. This moment was definitely not photoshopped.

1 comments:

beth ewing July 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

too cute. you sure have a way with capturing great shots. we've framed ours and put them up and i'm getting lots of comments on them.

Post a Comment