Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{ummm. what?}

>> Monday, July 6, 2009


I just witnessed a most confusing but hilarious scene between my two girls. Here's how it went down:
Addy runs into the kitchen, dramatically waving her hand around, sobbing about a boo-boo that I cannot even see. I offer her a Piglet ice pack, which she gladly takes and places on her boo-boo for half of a second. Delaney promptly runs into the kitchen dramatically waving her hand around, also sobbing about a boo-boo that I cannot see. I offer her a Cinderella ice pack (ice packs are the cure all for boo-boos, second only to ice cream). However, Delaney spies the Piglet ice pack and tries desperately to trade her Cinderalla ice pack for the Piglet ice pack. Addy, in true form, refuses. So, I take our final ice pack out of the freezer, which is a nondescript pink ice pack and offer that one to Delaney instead. Delaney accepts my offer. Addy then wants the nondescript pink ice pack so Delaney willingly trades because now she has won the battle . . . the Piglet ice pack is hers! Addy promptly decides that she "no likes" the non descript pink ice pack and asks for the Piglet ice pack back. Suprisingly (and believe me, I was shocked), Delaney agrees and then grabs the Cinderella ice pack back. We are right back where we started and NOW everyone is happy . . . for the moment. WHAT????

0 comments:

Post a Comment