Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

the very first blog - unphotoshopped, of course

>> Thursday, July 2, 2009


Well, it's official. I've begun my very own blog after following so many others. I admit to being a blog stalker, as they are just some super amazing ones to follow, especially in the vast world of photography. I have learned SO much from other people's blogs, so I suppose it's high time I start sharing whatever it is I'm supposed to share on this blog. Who knows what may pop up here . . . that's the unphotoshopped adventure of it all! But, before you get the wrong idea, may I speak loudly and proudy here and say that I LOVE photoshop. I'm not against it whatsoever. Not even a little bit. I use it all the time. It's just that I have to come to realize more and more, especially having my two little girls, that life cannot be photoshopped. It is what it is and sometimes that's beautiful and sometimes it's not. But, I have found that in my photography, it's those pictures that weren't planned at all - the ones where my settings were all of or (gasp!) I put my camera on auto to grab the shot - that I love the most. I cannot wait to post sneak peeks from photo sessions, the hilarious things that come out of my girls' mouths, the crazy parts of life where God just grabs me . . . and whatever else comes up. And because no blog post is complete without a picture, here's a lovely, unphotoshopped moment of Addy - the queen of do-it-myself. Don't you just love two year olds? She would rather spend an hour putting on a shirt than ask for help. Sound familiar?

0 comments:

Post a Comment