Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.beach.entry}

>> Monday, July 27, 2009







This is my first time entering the i heart faces challenge, and I'm super excited! I just realized that I didn't follow the directions so my second post should be correct. You would think being a former teacher, I would be capable of following some simple directions! I read the i heart faces blog all of the time, and I have mad love for it. I truly have learned SO much! Can you stand the look on this little guy's face? As his sister leaned in for a sweet shot of the two of them on the beach, this is what my camera grabbed! I know some of you have seen ti before, but what a hilarious shot!!

18 comments:

Rebecca July 27, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

hahahahaha!! GREAT shot. your vibrant colors are awesome too. welcome to i heart faces!

i love your blog title and the quote below too!

K. July 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

THe expressions on their faces are priceless!
And welcome to the wonderful world of ihearfaces contests... I've been entering them for a few months now - they're totally addicting!

Lydee July 27, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

love the colors!!! very nice

D July 27, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Very nice. I did my first entry this week too.

Carrie July 27, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

this is so great and so real!

Night Owl Mama July 27, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Look at the look on the little one's Face PRIceless

I have a giveaway for a 16x20 Print you can Enlarge this one
come on by
http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-heart-face-at-beach.html

Cary July 27, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Love this photo! It's amazing! Love the missing teeth.

Marion July 27, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

I love the look on his face and her missing teeth! So precious! Great shot!

Unknown July 28, 2009 at 2:51 AM  

very precious! Love her expression!

Mandy July 28, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

SOOOO CUTE! And so funny too. Great capture!

Jodie July 29, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

So typical isn't it! Love the picture it made me giggle!

Crissie July 29, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

ADORABLE!!!! I love that you embrace real life.

xoxooxo

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

So sweet! I love the look on his face - priceless!

patti July 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

what an adorable photo! colors are beautiful and I just love those toothless smiles!
urbanbundle

Unknown July 29, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

haha what a cute picture :-) glad you joined the fun!

Post a Comment