Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{sweet.dreams}

>> Thursday, July 9, 2009


I have so many more photos to share with you of this sweet girl who slept so peacefully inside my bowl, but I'll just post one for tonight. Apparently, this little one sleeps beautifully . . . during the day. Oh, how I can relate. I'm still tired from our less-than-perfect sleeper . . . and she's two and a half. Is there hope for ever sleeping past 6 am? Does Delaney really need someone to accompany her at 3 am in the morning when she needs to go potty? Is it necessary to wake me up in the middle of the night to let me know that the water cup fell out of bed? CAN YOU PICK IT UP AND GO BACK TO SLEEP? Do you feel the love? Clearly, it's time for me to go to bed too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment