Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{oodles.of.fun}

>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010











I live in such a gorgeous place, and sometimes I forget how blessed I am! The other day, I jetted out to my favorite beach to capture three beautiful, fun kids, and I was reminded once again of how much I LOVE what God has allowed me to do! Photography has allowed me the opportunity and privilege to stay home with my girls, participate in all kinds of ministry, help others with a flexible schedule . . . I am so grateful. I never would have imagined my life looking like it does, but God is SO creative, isn't He? And aren't these kids GORGEOUS?

0 comments:

Post a Comment