Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{a.tea.party.breakfast}

>> Thursday, April 1, 2010











Being a photographer's child means LOTS and LOTS of pictures and, well, sometimes, all goes well and other times, it's just not pretty. But, on this morning, the girls were DELIGHTFUL, and I was SO excited! I promised Delaney that for her five year old photo shoot, we would do something super special, so I organized a tea party breakfast (good lighting is essential!), complete with everything breakable, a table cloth, flowers . . . the works! The girls had such a great time, and I loved seeing them together. The sad part is that the look, well, so grown up. Don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment