Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{too.good.to.be.true.twins}

>> Sunday, March 28, 2010











So for the first time ever, I had the amazing privilege of photographing twin newborns! And they could not have been more precious and sweet. I had SO much fun just putting them in all kinds of fun stuff, especially two BEAUTIFUL pink and blue hats that my sweet and gorgeous friend, Miss Jen, made especially for this photo shoot. And, everything else that I used was made my Miss Jen as well! She has some amazing talent, and I've warned her that a knitting business will be blossoming before too long! Can you stand how unbelievably PRECIOUS these twins are? These twins have been joyfully welcomed by an amazing dad and mom, as well as two precious brothers and a sweet sister! Thank you, D family for letting me capture a few precious moments through my lens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment