Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.hilarous.outtakes.entry}

>> Monday, March 1, 2010


OK, so I know I mentioned how I had the hilarious privilege of photographing a local eighth grade class. You had to know that most of the photo shoot would have been considered "outtakes" because of the clientele I was working with. But, one series of shots really grabbed my attention and absolutely made me laugh out loud. These precious boys sat down on either side of this sweet girl and started "fighting" over her. It was so funny, and I was so hoping I wasn't shaking my camera too hard while I laughed and tried to capture this middle school moment. Make sure you click on the storyboard to get the full effect. If you ever need a pick me up, sign up to photograph a group of middle schoolers. You won't be disappointed.
Enjoy more hilarious outtakes at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/. You're guaranteed at least a few laughs!

3 comments:

Daisygirl March 1, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

oh that is great! Stopping by from I ♥ faces!
~Jen~

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath March 1, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

I love it!! How fun and I love your blog!! ( stopping by from i heart faces)

Post a Comment