Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{sweet.j.family}

>> Friday, March 26, 2010






I had the privilege of photographing this beautiful family the other day at their gorgeous home, full of grand oak trees. Despite the gloomy weather, we did mange some precious shots, but I look forward to returning for "take two" when the weather is prettier! I love to shoot in cloudy weather, but the impending thunderstorm put a darker tint on things! Thanks for going with it anyway, J family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment