Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.bundled.up}

>> Monday, March 15, 2010


Over at i.heart.faces, it's "bundled up" week. Now, normally I would say that we haven't even had the chance to bundle up here in the Lowcountry of South Carolina, but this year it just so happened to be COLD . . . VERY COLD. (OK, very cold for a southern girl. Not as cold as most of you have it. I get it. I have NO clue what cold is. And I don't want to. I'm a wimp.) The girls and I actually got to experience SNOW this winter (we NEVER have snow where we are), and we had a blast! This picture of my girls with their Grammy, all bundled up just makes my heart melt! (Bundled up to us just means we have to have our coat zipped up! We were totally not prepared for snow!) Visit more bundled up photos over at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/.

Sidenote: It's super hard to shoot in the snow!! So much light and white!!

9 comments:

flat yeast bread March 15, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

What a great moment to capture!

Lindsay Barker March 15, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

I love it... my kids like to eat the snow too!!! Your blog is super cute by the way

Unknown March 15, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Oh.my.goodness. I love this so much. What a great picture. And those orange gloves. They are my favorite : )

candacesoon March 15, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

I love the pic! Great pic and your blog is so pretty!

TheDana March 15, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

That's great! The orange gloves are awesome!

Katherine Schultz March 16, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

This is just so cute :) Love the colours too. Check out my blog at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com if you get the chance :)

Once again, beauty full shot :)

Jess March 16, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Love the orange gloves, awesome! What a fun moment you captured. You're right, it is hard to shoot in the snow, which is just one more reason I'm ready for Spring. (I would love to send you some of our snow)

happy home collective March 17, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

love everything that's happening in this photo! the kids, the snowflakes, the grammy leading in a great winter activity. it's fun AND bundled!

Heather March 17, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

"Bundled Up" sure has various meanings depending on where youa re located, doesn't it? Great colors in the photo!

Post a Comment