Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{genuine}

>> Friday, March 26, 2010










I love to photograph a family that is truly genuine and real. It makes the pictures so much fun and really so beautiful. I had such a fantastic time with this family in a GORGEOUS area. And, despite this precious, sweet, beautiful mom fully believing that nothing we had taken was going to be "useable," I'm thinking we got at least a few. :-) I had a blast with her kiddos, and you can just tell how much love they have for each other . . . most of the time. B family, thanks for making my job SO much fun and for being genuine, precious people that shine through these photographs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment