Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.angles}

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010


It's always SO much fun to get a different angle on a person, especially kids as their expressions are so beautiful and unposed. I am usually sweating like a pig after a photo session with kiddos, which is, I know, so lovely. But, if you never move and always settle for the straight on shot, you miss so much. So, for all of you moms out there, roll in the dirt, stand on a chair, hide behind a tree . . . and you'll get something so unexpected but so gorgeous. Try it! And head on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ to see lots of ideas on angles!

7 comments:

Kimber March 23, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

I love this unique take on this sweet little girl!

Kaycee March 23, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Oh I love this! What a fun angle and great expression. I wouldn't think of capturing a face from behind like that. I'll have to keep my eyes open!

Kat March 23, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

I think this captures the moment perfectly! Very cute little princess, and pic! :)

4 lil Monkeys March 23, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Great angle! What a great moment too.

The Foster Home March 23, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

First off, thank you for visiting my blog and commenting.

What a sweet picture and I love the colors.

Rita March 25, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Oh my, that is a stunning photo. Wow!!!

Post a Comment