Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{a.full.head.of.hair}

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010




Can you believe the amount of hair on this beautiful baby? I'm pretty sure my three year old has less! And, according to her mom, this gorgeous baby came out with that much hair! Baby G was super precious, despite the cold, dark, rainy day. We had to take what we could get, as this precious family was in the process of moving and had sweetly left Baby G's room in tact until I came to do her pictures. Best wishes, V Family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment