Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.dramatic.black.and.white}

>> Monday, March 29, 2010



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE black and white! I think it is such a GORGEOUS finish and, while I know some pictures look better than others in black and white, I can't help myself because I do everything in color and black and white. I think it's timeless and, given the right subject, it has such a beautiful effect. I had the privilege of photographing this beauty a few days ago, and as soon as I saw it, I just knew that black and white would do it justice. Enjoy! And, head over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com for more dramatic black and white pictures! The talent is extraordinary!!

6 comments:

Anonymous,  March 29, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

This is gorgeous! Love her eyelashes! And I love the "Silly Goose' in your name =]

Amber Shomo March 29, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Very pretty! Nice choice for the contest.

Beth March 29, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Beautiful! Love the angle, too!!

Mrs. Bird March 29, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Pretty :) Have a good week!

Unknown March 29, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

I love how her eyelashes stand out in this!

Very nice.

Unknown March 30, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Intriguing : )
I love it!

Post a Comment