Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{beautiful.baby.a.and.hilarious.middle.schoolers}

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010






Clearly I am behind on posting. The days have blurred together and, before I knew it, I realized it has been over a week since I last posted. Not that many of you are panicking. OK, maybe none of you. But, just in case you are, know that all is well. I am here. And I am SO looking forward to some WARMER WEATHER. Seriously, people, at this point I have packed up all our sweaters and jackets and moved on to lighter attire. But perhaps this is grace upon those of us who haven't quite done P90X enough times. Thankfully, bathing suit season is far from here.

On another note, I had the best time last weekend with two totally different groups of people. The first was a GORGEOUS little girl, who was just the happiest baby. I've heard she rarely cries. If ever. Again, what in the world did I do wrong? Anyway, she was just precious, as were her parents, and we enjoyed a beautiful afternoon together. I continue to wonder how in the world I get to do something I just absolutely LOVE? God is so good!

At the end of last weekend, I had the utmost pleasure of meeting up with a class of eighth graders to photograph. Oh my goodness. They were hilarious. And loud. Really loud. Not that I was bothered at all, but it sure did make me miss my days of middle school teaching. I know many of you may not be a huge fan of middle schoolers, but you cannot deny that they are so funny and full of life (and themselves, sometimes . . . no offense, of course). It made me wonder what my girls will be like when they get to eighth grade. Clearly, I'm not ready for that yet. Not ever, really.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment