Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{so.much.fun}

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010







Well, I have finished the final family photo shoot of 2009, and it couldn't have ended on a better note. I had SUCH a blast with this precious family, and all of the kiddos could not have been more GORGEOUS. Please take note of the stunning eyes on all of the kids, and the yummy legs on the little girl. I am truly overwhelmed by the number of doors that God has opened during this past year in this little photography business called Silly Goose Photography. I have truly loved meeting each sweet family and capturing a few precious moments through my lens. I have learned SO much this past year, and I cannot wait to learn even more in 2010. Thank you to each and every client and anyone who has supported me in this adventure - You are such a blessing in my life.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment