Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{my.two.girls}

>> Thursday, January 7, 2010

With such a crazy holiday season filled with so many sessions (I'm still so very grateful and amazed!!), my own family got totally neglected. Totally. I have pictures from MONTHS ago that are still hanging around, waiting to be edited. So, I decided to pull at least a couple each day and work on them so my girls aren't 18 and wondering if their photographer mom ever took any pictures of them. This particular collage is filled with a few pictures I snagged of the girls after I came home from a session, and they insisted that it was THEIR turn. They were already dressed in their ladybug outfits, they insisted on me finding barrettes that matched, and Delaney completed her outfit with her red sparkly shoes. (Doesn't every girl need a pair? They go with everything, right? Oh, I also want to make a note concerning Addy. You'll notice that she is wearing purple crocs in these pictures. She has sparkly shoes too, so don't think she's neglected. The thing is that Delaney put HER sparkly shoes on, so why would Addy do the same? Addy doesn't go with the crowd. EVER. You know the old trick like, well, your friend Hannah is going to wear her jacket. Don't you want to wear yours? DOES NOT WORK FOR ADDY. She could really care less. Even if it is -20 degrees. So, long story short, that's why she has on purple crocs that clearly don't match. ) OK, back to the story. So, I happily loaded them up in my van, and we scouted out a place for their session. We found this cool looking fence with horses, and the girls insisted that this had to be the place. So, off we went. And above is the result.

Girls, if you ever read this blog one day when you're really, really, really, really bored, know that I love you to pieces. Even if you do make me want to staple my head to the floor. Daily. Sometimes hourly. Like I say in our prayers each night, you truly are my most precious gifts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment