Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{changes.changes.changes}

>> Monday, January 4, 2010


Well, like most people there are things I'd like to change in 2010. There's always the lofty goals of working out more (I will say that I am bustin' it with Tony Horton - the P90x guy - so watch out world), eating less (if only I didn't like food so much, particularly items that contain large amounts of sugar), remaining calm (though it's in my nature to PANIC, which I do extremely well. I could almost go pro), not losing my temper (again, I'm extremely good at this), working less (however perfectionism and working less seems to go hand and foot), among other things.

There are some changes being made to Silly Goose Photography that I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of. First, I will no longer be offering a CD of an entire session. I know that no one aside from other photographers can fathom the amount of work that goes into editing a session, but, trust me, it's HUGE. And, if you're paying for a professional photographer, shouldn't you want professional prints? I have nothing against Snapfish and the likes, but they don't do professional photography justice. It's just not the same. In addition, I have adjusted some of the print prices slightly, but I have left the most popular size, 4x6, at $1.50, which is an insane price for professional photography. Insane, I tell you. But, I really am trying to be the photographer that families like my own family could afford. Finally, I am offering mini sessions, which are $25 for 15 minutes. And, if it stays this cold, everyone will be doing mini sessions! For Bluffton, this weather is crazy cold. I don't even want to go outside. At all. Please see my website (www.sillygoosephotography.smugmug.c0m) for a full run down of changes.

I am also starting a new facet of Silly Goose Photography called "Silly Goose Style." This includes, but is not limited to, birthday invitations, graduation announcements, business cards, notecards, landscape prints, storyboards, photo books, wedding invitations, collages . . . oh my goodness, the possibilities are endless! I am LOVING the design opportunities, so send your requests my way! Here's a link to just a sampling of my work: www.sillygoosephotography.smugmug.com/Family/Silly-Goose-Designs.
Here's to keeping your New Year's resolutions! (At least through January!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment