Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{happy.birthday.to.my.bestest.friend}

>> Friday, January 8, 2010

I don't mention my bestest of bestest friends on this blog much, but I totally should. I also happened to be married to they guy. His name is Willy. And it totally fits him. He's not a Will or a William. (Side note, he tried to be Will when we first moved to Bluffton, trying to be a little more professional and all. It didn't stick.) He's Willy to me . . . and so many others that are privileged to know him. Today he turns 31, so he's now officially older than me for the next 6 months. So, I wanted to give a quick shout out to the man that makes it all happen. There's no way I'd even be writing this blog, filled with so many pictures of not only our own precious family but so many other precious families without him. He is my encourager, my biggest fan, my reminder not to take life so seriously or too fast. He is the one who makes me laugh when no one else can, the one who will take the girls to Chic-Fil-A to get "tatoos" when I'm overwhelmed, the one who works incredibly hard so I can stay home with the girls. I am most grateful to have such an incredible, Godly man with impeccable character who has the least number of enemies of anyone I've ever known. (He hates confronation, so that may be why, but, you get my point.) Happy Birthday, my bestest friend. I love you more than my camera. And that's a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment