Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{I.heart.faces.family.entry}

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

It's family week over at i.heart.faces, and I SO love to photograph families! I love to see the chemistry of a family through my lens and capture the "realness" of it all. Here's one of my favorites from this past month. I think it really shows how much fun they are all having wihtout worrying about that perfectly posed shot. (Thank goodnes . . . with all of those kiddos, I don't think we got one!!) Don't forget to head on over to i.heart.faces to see some more incredible families. You can just click on the link above!

7 comments:

Sarah Jones January 18, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

That is too funny! Great capture!

Rachelle January 18, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

I adore your blog title :-)

Sara E January 19, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

so cute.. I love all the little ones and all different angles

and ... yes.. the best photos are candids (even though my entry this week is half candid/half posed

kim January 19, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

I love this picture. The activity of family. I think this is a wonderful shot!

Adrienne Zwart January 19, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

I clicked to enlarge and found myself smiling at all the fun this family is having. Really great photo!

Post a Comment