Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.best.face.week}

>> Monday, January 11, 2010


It's best face week over at i.heart.faces, and, it just so happens to be their birthday! Here's the face that I decided to post, after much deliberation. This shot was taken just a few days after Christmas, and this little one was not particularly thrilled with my camera. But, at just the right moment, I snapped this, and I was captured by this frame. Happy Birthday, i.heart.faces!

4 comments:

Theresa Osenbaugh January 11, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

I love how the focus is on the eyes. :)

Savi January 11, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

I love the crop. And such beautiful eyes!

Jennifer Bradford January 11, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

i agree, the crop is fabulous! the color pop on the eyes is divine. great job!

Hana January 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Love the composition and tones of this photo! Simply beautiful!

Post a Comment