Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{looking.forward}

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

















I'm sorry I've been gone so long. Don't worry. I did survive a nasty case of bronchitis, a flat, shredded tire that we couldn't get off on 95 in the freezing cold and dark, several sketchy gas stations, Christmas at two different houses, a bunch of wild children (mine), another damaged tire (have you ever had actual rips in your tire??), among other things. And now, I'm looking forward to a little peace. That is, after we ring in the new year with equally wild children that I so love to pieces. (Our small group ROCKS by the way. If you ever come to Bluffton, you need to join us. We have the coolest people. Ever.) Anyway, I had the utmost privilege of photographing three PRECIOUS families while I was visiting my mom. Aren't they adorable?? Enjoy.
































0 comments:

Post a Comment