Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{happy.birthday.to.my.addy}

>> Sunday, January 17, 2010

On Friday, my youngest turned THREE. Yes, THREE. It's crazy, but it really seems like she already looks older. We begged her to stay two (I know, I know, do I REALLY want the terrible twos to last??), but she insisted on growing up, so we had to agree . . . as long as she doesn't grow up TOO fast. So, here's to my little girl who . . .

*hugs you with so much affection, you can feel her joy radiate out of her
*loves life and reminds me to love the precious moments and not worry so much about the not-so-precious moments
*loves to be tickled, even when she insists that you stop
*has a unique style (see pictures above!) and isn't afraid to be who she was created to be
*tests the limits, just to be sure you really mean it
*marches to the beat of her own drum, and I'm pretty sure that drum is part of a rock band
*has one of the most contagious laughs that, even when I'm super mad at her, I can't help but laugh right along with her
*is a blonde bomb shell, if there ever was one (see pictures above!)

I could go on and on. Isn't God AMAZING in how he creates each human being so uniquely and special? We are so grateful that God has entrusted us with Addy. She is a most precious gift. Happy Birthday, Addy-Roo. Your momma thinks you're the coolest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment