Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{dolphins.of.course}

>> Friday, July 2, 2010









So on occasion I have a little client who is not super, super thrilled about having a photo session with me. Shocker, I know. I am always taken aback. :-) Working with kids is always uncertain, so I generally have a bag o' tricks along to make everyone happy. Sadly, my bag o' tricks was running out with this certain little fella until I mentioned that maybe, just maybe, we would see some dolphins off of the dock where we were. All of a sudden, his smile emerged and one happy family trotted off to the dock. Now, dolphins are often spotted, but not always. So I truly prayed a most humble prayer as we walked - Lord, if there was ever a time for the dolphins to show up, it's now. And guess what? The dolphins showed up and showed off! And then he liked me. Shew. (Side note, the rest of the family was fabulous the entire time! We just had to get little G on board. I knew he would come around.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment