Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{m.&.k.engaged}

>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010









It's not very often that I get to do an engagement session, as I don't take too many weddings on. It's a lot of pressure, people. And, quite frankly, I little the little people better. No offense. But these two lovebirds were just precious. This bride is a HOOT, and I cannot WAIT to photograph their wedding in October. Their precious son came along too, and, if I had to be honest, he stole the show. A.DOR.A.BLE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment