Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces. purple.week}

>> Monday, July 26, 2010



So I just did a gorgeous photo shoot last night, sweating like a pig and, ta-da, the beautiful girl in the pictures, Miss E, had this beautiful skirt on with lots of purple. Isn't she stunning? Head on over to i.heart.faces for lots more purple-ish photos.

3 comments:

Elizabeth July 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

Love this photo. Beautiful!

Amy July 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Stunning. She looks so comfortable and confident. Those are hard traits to capture on film!

Leslie Anne PhotoFinish July 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

Awesome! I love images like this and hope I get to create one, one day. I love the colors and the setting and she's totally into her guitar - it has a candid feel.

Post a Comment