Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{adorable.j}

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010






OK, seriously? This little one was celebrating his one year old birthday and, despite the fact he wanted ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his cake (I was about to reach out and grab some frosting, but I contained myself), little J could not have been any more adorable. His mom mentioned that he absolutely loved water, so I brought a big bucket of happiness that absolutely entertained him and got lots of sweet smiles! By the end of the session, little J was literally sitting inside of the water bucket, delighted with himself! Happy Birthday, sweet J!

0 comments:

Post a Comment