Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{beauty.to.behold}

>> Wednesday, July 21, 2010








I was asked to do a photo shoot of some families that either lived here or were in town that had adopted beautiful Chinese little girls all at the same time. Of course, I about jumped out of my seat, as adoption is close to my heart, and what could be more beautiful than little Chinese girls and their adoring families? I.loved.every.second.of.it. These families just amazed me with the love that poured out of their hearts for each of these girls. I felt extremely blessed to be a small part of capturing these incredible, gorgeous families.

0 comments:

Post a Comment