Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{oh.baby}

>> Sunday, July 25, 2010









Isn't this momma-to-be GORGEOUS? And can we talk about her cute-as-pie husband who just couldn't stop smiling? In general, I have to work really hard to get some genuine smiles out of the guys (no offense to those of you who are compliant), but this daddy-to-be was just as smiley as he could be. And why not? They're getting ready for their very first baby - a boy! We had a super fun session out at the beach, despite the extreme heat, even at 8:00 in the morning! But these two were troopers, and I loved getting to know them. I can't wait to meet little R!! You know he's going to be GOOD LOOKIN'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment