Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{super. cute}

>> Friday, July 2, 2010








This precious family just made me smile the whole session. They were delightful and beautiful, and I loved every minute of it. Even the dad was super happy . . . and that doesn't always happen. (No offense, dads.) Happy first birthday, little C. (Little C had amazing restraint when it came to his cupcake. He loved playing with it, but eating it was of little interest. I was ready to just dive in there and eat it myself, but his gorgeous big sister was more than willing to assist.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment