Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{beach.beauties}

>> Friday, July 2, 2010






I met a lovely family in Sea Pines the other day for a large family photo shoot, and, despite the SUPER bright sun, we had a great time, and I was reminded once again of the beautiful place that we live in. (Side note, this was the very first time that I drove to Sea Pines all by myself. I usually drag Willy and the girls with me to Sea Pines, promising them fun activities while I take pictures. For those who know me well, this was huge. I had to drive through the toll booth - twice. This is the girl that does not go through drive-thrus. If you knew how many times I've knocked my side mirror off, you would know why. And then there was the blasted traffic circle. Panic attack city for a gal like me who prefers two lane roads.) Anyway, all is well that ends well. And, well, I think it went well. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment