Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.blame.disney}

>> Monday, December 21, 2009

































I know. I said I was done. Totally over Disney. Moving on. HOWEVER, I'm looking back on that lovely car ride home. You know, the one where I rode with a GIGANTIC balloon between my legs for 5 hours or so. Yeah, well, the whole ride home, I was super stuffy and used up Grammy's entire box of Kleenex. And guess where that has led to? Yep. I'm sick. Bronchitis, in fact, thanks to the lovely doctor and nurses at our local Doctor's Care. So that seals the deal. I will not be visiting Disney again for a very long time. Maybe ever. If you hear of me booking a trip to Disney World, just staple my head to the floor.

Meanwhile, I'm way behind on showing you some GORGEOUS faces from my last few shoots before Christmas. I have totally finished editing ALL of my sessions! (Except for the ones of my own little girls . . . Maybe next year??)

0 comments:

Post a Comment