Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{super.cuteness.and.why.only.baby.rolls.are.cute}

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009










I've photographed two of the cutest boys in the past few days. I don't have any boys so it's so much fun to see their little boy personalities. And personality these two boys had! Did you catch that Santa picture with the poked out lip and little rolls everywhere? Is that not SO cute? Can you stand it? Why aren't rolls cute once you hit about, oh, say, 10 . . . or 30 in my case. Nobody ever comes up to me during swimsuit season and talks about how cute my rolls are. Not fair. Maybe fat rolls will come back in style - I'll be more than ready. Perhaps I should just be a trend setter.
Or not. People, I have a new trainer in my garage. His name is Tony Horton, and he is more than happy to kick my tail every morning via DVD. For those of you who know me, I'm a Billy Blanks fan, and I'm sure his heart is breaking now that I've tossed him aside. But, it was time for a change. And if I can look like one fourth as buff as the girl who effortlessly works out aside Tony each morning, well, watch out world. Don't panic, though. I can't seem to say no to things like mint chocolate m&ms and egg nog in this season of endless eating so I'm not sure if I'm a walking testimony yet. (P.S. - If you see either of the aforementioned things on sale and want to brighten my day, I won't turn you down.)
OK, enough. Can you get over the cuteness of these two boys?? Me neither.

0 comments:

Post a Comment