Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{censored}

>> Thursday, December 10, 2009

This may be sharing too much information, but I laughed until I cried on this one. How could I not share?

Here's the convo between my youngest and myself:
"Hey, Mommy?" (yelling from her room because if she steps out into the hallway, I might truly throw her out the window. It's rest time and, quite frankly, I don't want to see my girls. I love them, but I need a break. Or I might staple my head to the floor.)
"Yes?"
"This was in my bum."
"WHAT was in your bum."
"This."
"Come show me." (I really don't want to see this, but she won't let it go until I look upon what she's found. I'm nervous. My stomach is already churning.)
Patter, patter, patter. (She runs everywhere she goes.)
Opens her hand and . . . "Mommy, it's gone. Oh blast." (Not kidding. She said "blast.")
"Oh well." (Freaking out on the inside. What could have possibly fallen on my freshly cleaned floors?)
She searches for it but comes up empty handed. She returns to her room. Back to dressing up in one of the princess gowns our sweet friends have let us borrow. Clearly, she's unaffected.

Tears roll down my face as I recall this convo. I know some of you are disgusted but you have to admit. Pretty funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment