Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{beautiful}

>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So I've been a little MIA on the blogging, but I have good reasons. Really. Have you ever had a child get their tonsils out? It's not super fun. At all. And there's the child who DIDN'T get her tonsils out but feels she needs extra, extra, extra attention. And just as much ice cream. And then there's getting up in the middle of the night. Clearly, this is not cool. And tiring. Hence, not as much blogging. BUT, I have LOTS to share with you! We'll start with these.

These precious families celebrated a beautiful moment in their childrens' lives, and I was privileged to capture it! Aren't they PRECIOUS??

0 comments:

Post a Comment