Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.play.week}

>> Monday, June 7, 2010





So this is "play" week over at i heart faces, and I think most of my pictures center around playing! Basically, that's what a photo session with kiddos is all about - I've said it before - It's like a play date with a camera! I had one precious little boy who LOVED playing peek-a-boo with me while I took pictures. Isn't he ADORABLE?? I love how kids get such a kick out of the simple things!

Play on! And visit i heart faces (http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com) for more playful entries!

11 comments:

Feris June 7, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

i love your picture! and i love babies playing peek-a-boo :)
his smile is just beautiful!

Victoria June 7, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

I love playing peek-a-boo w/ all my babies. This is such a great picture!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts June 7, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

She looks like she is having a blast.

Bre June 7, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Perfect smile!!! Great shot!

Emily June 7, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Beautiful baby and beautiful picture!

Amber June 7, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

What a smile!! Great capture!

Anonymous,  June 7, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Gorgeous picture, beautiful light!

Anonymous,  June 8, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

what delight!!! i think this is a wonderful picture ... full of joy!!
and thanks for your kind comments ....

Post a Comment