Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.teen.week}

>> Monday, June 21, 2010



What a FUN week over at i.heart.faces, as we celebrate teens! I've had the privilege of photographing several GORGEOUS teen girls, and I hope to have many, many more. (I totally didn't look like them when I was in high school for sure!) Head on over to i.heart.faces for even more teen faces!

4 comments:

Erika B June 21, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Beautiful eyes and a lot of attitude!

Erika B

Adrienne Zwart June 21, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

She has beautiful eyes.

Love your blog--the colors are so cheerful!

Post a Comment